Tweet EGAN Home Health and Hosp Read more [...]
Place Category: New Orleans
Nothing you wear can be more important than your smile. And for a beautiful smile, you need to have a beautiful set of teeth. While teeth are an important part of our body, we often do not pay enough attention to it. If we don’t take care of our teeth, we may suffer from a lot of oral problems that can range from bad breath to gum infections and many more. In order to maintain good oral health, it is also important that we visit a dentist 48310 at regular intervals. For good dental and oral hygiene, you should take care of the following points during your daily routine:
- Brush twice daily with fluoridated toothpaste, which helps harden tooth enamel and reduces the risk of decay.
- Floss your teeth daily, using a slow and gentle motion.
- Limit your consumption of acidic drinks and sugary foods, as they can cause teeth to be eaten right down to the gums.
- Avoid using your teeth for opening bottle caps, ripping packages and cracking nuts. This increases the danger of chipping teeth.
- Protect your teeth from injury, and in case of a knocked out teeth get immediate dental treatment and care.
Even if you follow all dental and oral care tips, it may still be possible that you get prone to dental problems. Also, there are times when we are not satisfied with our dental structure or require braces and dentures to make sure we have a beautiful smile. If you are looking for a dentist Sterling Heights who offers regular check-ups as well as treatment for a number of dental ailments, you should look no further than Dr. Bruno Giglio.
Providing his excellent services to patients at Sterling Heights, MI, Dr. Bruno Giglio has eighteen years of active clinical experience. He is also a member of various organizations of repute that include, American Dental Association, Michigan Dental Association and American Association of General Dentistry among others. He provides a comprehensive range of dental services that range from providing braces to partials and dentures, filling and bonding services, whitening, root canals and neuromuscular treatments.
About Dr. Bruno Giglio:
Dr. Bruno Giglio is a reputed dentist Sterling Heights MI and he has been extending his finest smile makeover and oral healthcare services to patients since 1995.
For more information, visit http://dr-bruno.com/